Minted New Potatoes
New potatoes with mint served hot or cold are a match made in heaven.
Portions: 6 Portions
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 10-15 minutes
- 500g new potatoes, washed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tsp mint leaves, shredded
- maldon salt and freshly ground pepper
- To Cook: Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Place the potatoes in the water and reduce the water to a strong simmer and allow the potatoes to cook for 10-15 minutes until just tender (a small knife will pass easily through the centre when cooked).
- When the potatoes are cooked drain them and allow them to cool slightly then slice them into slices .5mm thick widthwise and toss them in the olive oil.
- Mix the yoghurt and mint together in a large bowl, then toss the potatoes in the mixture, season the potatoes with a little salt and pepper. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve if you are serving them cold.