Frozen Watermelon Daiquiri
Frozen daiquiris prepared from fresh fruit make one of the best cocktails in the summer months. You can replace the watermelon with your choice of fruit if you like, strawberries always go down well.
Portions: 2 Portions
Preparation: 5 minutes
- 2 cups of watermelon, roughly chopped and seeds removed
- 100ml white rum
- juice of half a lime
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- ice (enough to fill your blender)
- small wedges of watermelon
- mint leaves
- Daiquiri: Place the watermelon, rum, lime juice, caster sugar and enough rice to fill the blender to the top. Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- To Serve: Serve the daiquiris in tall glasses garnished with a wedge of watermelon and a sprig of mint.